Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

What's on my Painting Table? 10/05/11



Hi all,

Missed the painting update last week (because, well, I didn't do any for that week!) but now I'm back on track with it.

I haven't had much time for lavishing the attentions of my paintbrush on my models, so I've been knocking out a few more Space Marines for my personal Chapter- they're quick and easy, which means I get the satisfaction of table-ready units after a few hours work. This little lot took about 4 hours, for example.

Some "in progress" shots:

Assault Squad

Rhino

Librarian

Tacticals

The lot, plus Ironclad in the background

And then the "Table Ready" finish:


Small Marine force, table ready

The Tacticals

Tactical facepaint

Their Rhino


Complete with obligatory thumbprint!
The Ironclad

A bit of smoke/soot on the Dread

Assault Squad Sgt

Assault Combat Squad

Some more of the Assault Squad!
So that's what I've been up to over the last few days for painting. I'm going to try and make this a regular weekly update, but it really depends on how much painting I get done during the week.

Comments, as always, are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment