Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

One Month in...



Hi all,

So, it's already been a month for this here Blog! I hope everyone's been enjoying it so far- I have been anyway :) Now, I'd just like to take a quick moment to review what the last month.

There's already been over 1000 views! Thanks to everyone that keeps coming back, and thanks to the people "Following" my ramblings! I do keep an eye on the stats, so it's nice to know that people are coming back- now if only I can get people to leave comments ;)



On a similar note, a few things seem to have been more popular than the rest, notably Mr. Harris's guest post "Inspiration," the Perspectives on Gaming posts and a few of the more tongue-in-cheek posts (Defining Gaming and "Royal Family" were both in the top 5!) My approach over the last month has been a bit scattershot, simply because I don't really know what people want to see on here. Now I'm starting to get some idea of where to concentrate my efforts. Of course, if there's anything that you'd like to see more of, or even less of, then perhaps leave a comment ;)

A few quick thank-you's. All of the people following All Areas- thank you! I hope that you're finding at least 1 piece a week of interest. Ron at From the Warp has been awesome with advice on how to set up and approach the whole blog. Rich Harris, who came in and sorted out the layout and colours for me.  Jakk for providing some lovely scenery and models for the pictures. I'll leave it there before this turns into a parody of the Oscars...

So, what's coming up? Well, I can't tell yet if the "Twist" army review is worth doing for other codices- it'll take a while to see how popular they are. Painting articles are higher on the priority list- Mr. Harris is working on another post for me, so there will definitely be more from him! I'm pleased that I'll be able to do a few more "Perspective" articles- I really didn't know if they'd be popular, so thanks for reading them. I've even had a few comments! Aside from that, if anything tongue-in-cheek comes up, I'll be sure to post it.

So, that's the end of month 1. I'm looking forward to being able to post even more good news at the end of month 2! Thanks for starting to make All Areas a success!

Comments, as always, are welcome. (Please. Please leave comments! ;) )

Oh and by the way a friend of mine is getting married soon and I've been asked to come up with some suggestions for songs. Gaming-themed music for weddings in the comments please ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment