Search This Blog

Sunday 13 May 2012

Warhammer Fantasy: Exploration


Hi all,

Well, I said I'd review WHFB, so here goes! This is going to be a series of articles, so that it's not just a solid wall of text for you to wade through. I've pondered a few different ways of doing this, but in the end decided to K.I.S.S. and follow the format in the main rulebook, so the posts will be broken down into Army Selection; Movement; Magic (core); Magic (Lores); Shooting; Combat; Psychology; Unit Types and USR's; Scenery; Characters; Scenarios; and a final article tying it all together.

Yes- this is why I don't do many reviews, because I try to be as comprehensive as possible!



Anyway, this is the prelude- the next posts will be the reviews, and will include responses to some of the more common Internet comments on WHFB, as well as my own thoughts and experiences of the rules. I'll say now that the only armies I have experience of in this edition are Vampires, Skaven, Daemons, Empire- I think it's a nice spread, but it's far from complete from the Fantasy range. Other than that, let the reviews commence!

Oh, and for those following the progress, the Dire Wolves are now finished :)






Comments, as always, are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment