Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2011

Wow- three in one day!

3 in 1's are ace!
Wow- quite a few things have happened today!

First up- the Blogrolls full! Ron at From the Warp has kindly sent me some templates for multiple rolls, but it means I'll have to enter all the data manually- so apologies if I disappear off your followers list, or you disappear off mine, in the short term. I haven't gone- it's just part of the update process!

Second- I've been trying to figure out how to post lists without cluttering up the blog. Everything I've tried here has led to a massive ream of information on the front page, which I honestly can't stand.

So Gaming All Areas is now in two parts! There's a second site here dedicated purely to army lists.

Third, and finally (still a 3 in 1 theme!) there's now 26 of you following me, and a bit of feedback filtering through (please, don't be shy, leave a comment or e-mail me!)- Many, many thanks to all of you!

So- end of week 2, and not a bad start. Stay tuned! :)

Comments, as always, are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment