Search This Blog

Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Family of Games Workshop

It's the Royal wedding today, and being as I won't be able to escape it, I thought I'd pass some of it around :)

First up, the head of the family...

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh-

I will eat your soul
IS



Rick Priestly

Nice beer!


Then the senior member who attracts a lot of undeserved hatred...

HRH The Prince of Wales-

Casual wear, Windsor style


IS

Jervis Johnson

It's a Gothic Mr. Bean

The beloved first son...

HRH Prince William-

I've almost got that whole soul-eating thing worked out...

IS

Phil Kelly

AKA the only games designer left

The slightly less-beloved son...

HRH Prince Harry-

Ginger soul-eaters just aren't as terrifying

IS

Matt Ward

This is the only facial expression Matt Ward has

The people in charge of PR (and Trade)

HRH Duke of York (Andrew)

I have a real job

IS

Mark Wells

The CEO of GW, hiding behind Chaos

Finally, the one that everyone forgets about:

HRH Duke of Kent (son of King George V)-



IS

Andy Chambers

AKA God

Note- there are no unicorns at Games Workshop!



Comments, as always, are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment